What are the indications of microneedling?
- Skin rejuvenation
- Wrinkle treatment
- Skin tightening – anti aging
- Acne scars, scar fading
- Pores contraction
- Dermaroller treatment:
The dermaroller is a wheel surrounded by small needles, which we roll over the skin. The dermapen that I use recently is a much more modern and effective version of it.
- Dermapen treatment: The dermapen is a pen-like electric device, which is the improved version of the dermaroller
The dermapen has numerous benefits compared to the dermaroller
- The treatment is less painful because of the perpendicular movement of the needles.
- The healing process after the treatment is faster because of the perpendicular movement too. Because of the rolling movement of the dermaroller – both when entering and leaving the skin – it jams the skin and damages it in sideways.
- The length of the needles of the dermapen is adjustable and it allows us precise and individualized treatments. This allows skin- and indication specific treatments, which has not been possible with the use of dermaroller.
- The operating head is smaller than the head of the dermaroller, allowing us to treat smaller and hard-to-reach areas, such as the nose, upper lip and around eyes.
- You would think that the smaller head would cause increased treatment time, but because of the rapid oscillations of the needles we can easily glide across the skin and it shorts the duration of the treatment.
- The dermapen treatment is overall more effective than its forerunner and it the most important for you. The dermapen punches 1300 tiny holes in your skin per second which is 3-4 times more than the dermaroller is capable of. The more the number of the micro-wounds caused by the needles the greater is the result!
NEW TREATMENT IN OUR FACILITY, FIRST IN PECS!
3. Fractionated microneedling: microneedling and electroporation in one treatment session.
What are the benefits of the dermapen and the fractional microneedling treatments?
- The treatments may be performed all year long.
- You do not have to stop your usual daily activities for days.
- Comfortable and quick treatment even in the most sensitive areas.
- The duration of the treatment is between 60-90 minutes depending on the size of the treated area.
- The active ingredients may enter into the deepest layer of the skin.
- The skin redness lasts for 24-48 hours and the usual time interval between the treatments is 4-6 weeks.
- The adjustability of the treatment depth allows the correction a lot of aesthetical skin problems.
- The two-in-one function of the fractional microneedling improves the result of the treatment.
- The treatment has to be followed by frequent moisturizing cream use and depending on the season sunscreen use.
- You can see visible improvement after only one treatment as it causes large increase in the collagen production.
- The anesthesia means only the application Lidocain containing cream to minimize the discomfort during the treatment.
- Compared to laser treatments the microneedling treatments come along with the similar physical burden but considerably favorable price.
|Adress: 7699 Pécs, Faludi Ferenc u. 2.
The office is near to the Medical University
Thank you for your interest!